Many businesses have websites but how many businesses actually know how their website is performing? Google analytics is a free tool businesses can utilize to monitor their websites performance. This information can be used to make informed business decisions to ensure your business succeed. This course will show you how to use Google Analytics to track your websites performance.
- Introduction to Google Analytics (GA)
- How to set up a GA account
- Adding the GA tracking code to your website
- Understanding your account structure
- Learn how to use different report options to get more from your data
- Define your website objectives and creating a measurement plan to track these objectives
- Setting up filters
- Learn about unfiltered views, master views and test views
- Setting up goals and mapping these to your overall website objectives
- Understand how to tell a story with your data and make insight-led business decisions
- Attendees will get access to a demo account which we will navigate through during the course
Who should attend?
If any of the following sounds familiar, this course is for you!
- You have a website but you’re not sure how its performing
- You want to define your website objectives and be able to track them
- You want to be able to use insight to make important business decisions
We have numerous Google Analytics courses taking place in 2019. Send us a message for more information and to reserve your place.
About Your Trainer
Rachel Walsh is an experienced digital marketing trainer helping clients discover the power of digital.
- Rachel is an experienced marketer with over 10 years industry experience with Ryanair, Tesco, Virgin Media
- She is a lecturer in Marketing at Limerick Institute of Technology
- Rachel has a first class honours Masters in Digital Marketing & Data Analytics from Dublin Institute of Technology
- She has an Honours Degree in Business Studies Marketing and Management from Limerick Institute of Technology
- Rachel has a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing from the Digital Marketing Institute of Ireland
Find out more about Rachel here.